Written in both official languages of Canada and abundantly illustrated with color photos, this book will appeal to amateur pickers as well as professionals, restorers and processors. QR codes inserted in many places will allow you to access to more detailed information hosted on the Miron-Royer Foundation Inc. web site. Also, we offer it in paper and electronic format. This book addresses the following topics:
- Mushrooms relationship with trees.
- The high-quality species, where and when pick them.
- Picking techniques, packaging, preservation.
- Preparation for sale and marketing.
- The laws and regulations that govern this activity.