Upcoming training on mushroom picking is divided into three parts
- Training-1: Beginner.
- Training -2: Initiate
- Training -3: Expert
Each training course consists of eight modules, with 35 slides per module, games to promote understanding and memorization, and assessment tests. Following a successful final exam, a training certificate is awarded to each participant.
Beginner training will go online in mid-july of 2017. The two other courses will be added in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Training -1: Beginner
- Module 1: Mushroom vocabulary.
- Module 2: Species vocabulary.
- Module 3: Ecology vocabulary.
- Module 4: Ecological concepts and development stages.
- Module 5: Features of the six large groups of mushrooms.
- Module 6: Major species for picking, where and when to pick.
- Module 7: Main toxic mushrooms and various types of poisoning.
- Module 8: Picking equipment.
Training -2: Initiated
- Module 1: Mushroom vocabulary, advanced concepts.
- Module 2: Features of the main mushroom families.
- Module 3: Life cycles of mushrooms and trees.
- Module 4: Forest habitats and populations.
- Module 5: Mushrooms by season.
- Module 6: Commercial harvesting.
- Module 7: Companionship, symbiosis and parasitism.
- Module 8: Mushroom names.
Training -3: Expert
- Module 1: Photography, a modern means of identification and data collection.
- Module 2: Identifying Boletes.
- Module 3: Identifying Polypores.
- Module 4: Identifying Amanitas and Parasols.
- Module 5: Identifying Morels, Verpas, Pezizales, and gelatinous mushrooms.
- Module 6: Identifying mushrooms with gills.
- Module 7: Identifying truffles and other globular mushrooms.
- Module 8: Identifying mushrooms with teeth.